Meetings, Seminars, Breakfasts / Luncheons, Award Ceremonies, Retreats
Pleasant off-site space can be scarce, difficult to access, and expensive in the Washington, D.C. area for staff meetings, corporate breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, award and recognition ceremonies, retreats, team-building, small trade shows, picnics, or office holiday parties. Windowless hotel meeting rooms are often small, poorly ventilated, and claustrophobic. The Lyon Park Community Center’s large windows and open floor plan can provide a bright, pleasant and stimulating space for your off-site events.
- A historically renovated building with more than 4,000 square feet of space and modern conveniences we blend elements of the past with the present, delivering quality, convenience, and prompt response to your inquiries.
- Seating for up to 150 people (tables and chairs provided).
- Several rooms that are perfect for break-out groups.
- A large pull down projection screen in the main room for your presentations.
- Ample space for your podium and speaker system.
- The three-acre park provides a touch of rural ambience and a nice way for your participants to take a break outside in the fresh air.
- Two kitchens – a galley kitchen for hors d’oeuvres and/or drinks, or mid-day refreshments – and a large state-of-the-art kitchen for meal preparation.
- We can provide a list of recommended caterers.
- Fully accessible building with ADA compliant bathrooms.
- Ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Walking distance from the subway; the metrobus stops at the door.